The official IELTS by IDP app is here! Download it today.
- Enquiry on Results are to be requested no later than 6 weeks after the sitting of the L, W, R test.
- A remark fee for 4,200 THB is to be made in full before remarking will commence.
- Test takers must forfeit their original TRF during this process.
- You can request all components from one test sitting to be remarked or some part of your test.
- If any component is remarked higher than the original score you will receive a full refund and a new test report form
The release of your results usually within 21 working days depending on several factors including the number of components requested to be remarked. If you have not received a response after 28 working days, please contact your test center.
How is IELTS scored?
To help you work towards the IELTS score you need, watch this short video and find out how IELTS is scored in all four parts of the test.