The official IELTS by IDP app is here! Download it today.


If you wish to study abroad at a university or a college as an undergraduate or postgraduate student, you can take the IELTS Academic test. This test can also help if you want to enter or register for a professional institution.

On the other hand, you can choose the IELTS General Training test if you wish to migrate to an English-speaking country.

The organisation where you plan to work or study sets the requirements. So, before you register for your test, it’s good to check which one is right for you.