The official IELTS by IDP app is here! Download it today.

Close

The IELTS exam fees in Mauritius depend on the type of test format you choose. The IELTS on Computer and Paper-based IELTS test fee is MAU 8400.

Below is a detailed list of the exam fees and other costs included.

IELTS test fee structures

The table below provides detailed information on IELTS test fees according to the types of IELTS exams:

Test Type

IELTS exam fee (MAU)

Action

IELTS on Computer

MAU 8400

Book Now

IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)

MAU 7500

Book Now

IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration

MAU 8400

Book Now

Pen and Paper-based IELTS

MAU 8400

Book Now

Cancellation fee for IELTS exam

You will receive a partial refund if you need to cancel your IELTS exam. You will be refunded 75% of your test fee, with the remaining 25% withheld as an administrative charge. Cancellations made less than five weeks before the test date are not eligible for a refund. The cancellation fee for the IELTS exam is MAU 2500.

Rescheduling fee for the IELTS exam

The rescheduling or transfer fee for the IELTS exam is MAU 2500. This fee applies to any changes made to your test date or location. Ensure your plans are firm to avoid this additional cost.

Rechecking fee for the IELTS exam

The rechecking fee or Enquiry on Results fee for the IELTS exam in Mauritius is MAU 5460.

IELTS exam fee for additional Test Report Form (ATRF)

Up to the first five electronic ATRF reports can be submitted free of charge. This allows you to send your results to your top choices without additional fees. However, if you need to send your scores to more than five universities, there will be an administrative fee of per university.

There is also a daily limit of five universities for ATRFs. To add additional institutions after submitting your initial reports, you can simply revisit your candidate login section after 24 hours.

Payment methods for IELTS exam fee in Mauritius

To ensure convenience and flexibility, several payment methods are available for the IELTS test in Mauritius:

Juice payment: Use the Juice mobile banking app to transfer the exam fee directly.

Internet banking: Make an online transfer via your bank's internet banking portal.

Cash deposit: Deposit the exam fee in cash at your nearest bank branch.

Office card payment: Pay directly at the IELTS office using a debit or credit card.

These options provide a range of choices to suit your preferences and ensure a smooth payment process for your IELTS exam.

City-wise IELTS exam fee

There are multiple IELTS test centres are available within Port Louis city. You can contact local IDP offices for your preferred test fee details or visit the IELTS test centre to book your test directly.

Book my test