The official IELTS by IDP app is here! Download it today.


Join the millions who’ve succeeded with IELTS in Canada 

If you wish to study abroad at a university or a college as an undergraduate or postgraduate student, you can take the IELTS Academic test. This test can also help if you want to enter or register for a professional institution.

On the other hand, you can choose the IELTS General Training test if you wish to migrate to an English-speaking country.
The organization where you plan to work or study sets the requirements. So, before registering for your test, it’s good to check which one is right for you.